Toys R Us may not generate quite the excitement of Best Buy or Walmart when it comes to Black Friday, because of its lack of big screen TV’s.
But if you are a parent of young children, this is the ad you really want to see for discounts on those items Santa will be delivering.
And if you are a kid yourself, this is as good as the old Sears Wish Book from the 1980’s, that children used to use to make their list for Santa.
What to Expect at Toys R Us
Toys R US will open at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving, the same time as Walmart and Target, which means if you want doorbusters at all those stores you will need to send family members out to different stores.
The toy giant plans a number off 40% doorbuster deals in the first hour, so if you have your heart set on any of those you will want to get there early.
It will also have discounts on Minecraft Lego sets, which are sure to be gone quickly.
And it has one of the lowest prices ever on a Step2 kitchen set (see below for link).
The website BFAds.net has analyzed the 28 page ad and lists some of the best toy deals for 2016:
- Fisher-Price Think and Learn Code-A-Pillar – $29.99
- Playskool Sesame Street Play All Day Elmo – $19.99
- VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Ultimate RC Speedway – $29.99
- Barbie Pop-Up Camper – $53.99
- FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo My Walkin’ Pup – $14.99
- Select DVDs & Blu-rays – BOGO for $1.00
- Select Video Games – $20.00 Off
- Toys R Us Animal Alley 42-in. Stuffed Brown Bear w/ Bow – $19.99
- Step2 Little Cooks Kitchen for $29.99
You can check the highlights of all the big Black Friday ads by downloading the free BFAds app to your smartphone.
As always, don’t waste your money.
“Don’t Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).