Here at Don’t Waste Your Money, we’re always on the lookout for ways to save money. Well, we just came across a great deal on diapers – Amazon has 40% off!
That’s right! You can get a total of 40% off Huggies diapers when you combine combine a 20% off diapers coupon with an additional 20% off from Amazon Family when you use “Subscribe and Save.” So if you need any diapers or know a friend member who might need some, then checkout the details below…
As you can see from the Amazon checkout screenshot above, the original price is $38.99, the 20% coupon saves $7.80 and the 20% Amazon Family saves another $7.80. The total savings is $15.60 which is a 40% discount.
Note: To take advantage of this offer next time it appears, just make sure to cancel any current Huggies diaper subscriptions you have. Also, if you don’t want an ongoing diaper subscription, you can just cancel the subscription after the order is shipped with no additional charges. Just go the Subscribe and Save Items menu option under Your Account.
Here’s how to claim the great offer:
- You need to be an Amazon Prime member. If you aren’t a member you can get a free 30-day trial here.
- Go to this page and clip the 20% off Huggies coupon
- Sign-up for Amazon Family here.
- Add one of the products below to your shopping cart and choose the Subscribe Now option (you can always cancel the subscription before the next one ships out).
Here are some of the eligible products:
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1, 276 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 2, 246 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 222 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 4, 192 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, 172 Count (One Month Supply)
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 6, 140 Count (One Month Supply)
If you or a friend/family member need some diapers, now is the time to stock up. Stock up now while they’re still available!
We were not paid to write this story. Our team scours the internet looking for tips, tricks and products that can help you save time and money. However, we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase from one of the retailers mentioned in this story.