If you’re looking for a totally legit work-from-home job, we may have found one for you.
Convergys, which provides customer service agents for a variety of companies, is hiring customer support positions in 35 states. Here’s what you need to know.
Instead of having people work in an office, Convergys lets its employees work anywhere they want. As a Convergys customer support agent, you’ll be taking calls in your home from customers who shop or do business with Convergys clients.
Schedules vary, so it’s best to discuss your specific needs with Convergys directly.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one year of customer service experience
- A computer that’s less than six years old
- High speed internet
- 17″ monitor
- Quiet area of your home to work in
- A telephone
- A headset and flash drive (purchase after you get the job)
- You should be a people person
- Ability to work seven days a week if needed
Job Perks And Benefits
- Fully remote position
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement savings vehicle
- Wage increases based on attendance
- Performance bonuses
- Sales incentives
States Convergys Is Hiring In
Convergys is hiring in 35 states. You can search “work from home” opportunities on the Convergys jobs website to apply.
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia