The last of the big Black Friday ads for 2017 is now out, from Walmart, which plans to open its stores at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving, one hour later than Best Buy.
Once again, Walmart will set up color coded areas to find what you want inside the store in various departments, so that there is no need to line up outside, and no risk of a mob rushing the doors when they open at 6.
However, the 2017 ad makes no mention of the “one-hour guarantee,” which Walmart had offered on its top doorbuster deals in the past two years. They had promised that the best deals would be available for one hour, of you would get a rain check, but the new ad does not include that guarantee this year.
Hottest Walmart Deals
According to the website BFads.net, highlights include:
- Sharp 55″ 4K Smart UHTV $298.00 (Note that this is UHD, which has slightly fewer pixels than true 4K)
- Samsung 40” 4K TV $328
- Element 39” Smart TV 1080p $125
- LG 49” 4K TV $328
- Nintendo Switch $299
- PS4 Gran Turismo Sport Bundle $299
- PS4 1TB Console + controller $199
- Xbox One S 500GB console + controller $189 (you will find this price at most big retailers Thursday night)
- Xbox One X $499
- HP Stream Laptop 14” Intel Celeron 4GB/32GB $179
- Promark Shadow Drone w/GPS and VR headset $99
- Google Home $79
- Google Home Mini + $25 Shopping Offer-$29.00
- Roku 4K Streaming Stick $48.00
- Google Chromecast + $5 Vudu Credit-$20.00
- Samsung 58″ 4K Smart UHDTV -$598.00
- DVDs (Assorted) – $1.98
- Hatchimals Golden Lynx Egg $49.88
Some of these deals will be available online starting at midnight Thanksgiving morning, so you may not even need to go to the store depending on what you are looking for.
You can see the full ad at BFads.net.
“Don’t Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)
For more consumer news and money saving advice, go to www.dontwasteyourmoney.com.