The most anticipated Black Friday ad of 2017 has finally been released. If you are hunting for electronics, Best Buy once again will not disappoint.
The store will open Thanksgiving at 5 p.m. and close at 1 a.m. Friday. It will reopen again at 8 a.m. Friday with new deals. The store will start handing out line tickets at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving according to bfads.net.
See the full ad below:
TVs are the big draw here and Best Buy is featuring some top-name brands like Sony and Samsung at big discount.
Among the highlights:
- Samsung 65″ 4K smart TV: $749.99 (save $350).
- Sony 60″ 4K TV: $599.99 (save $400).
- Sharp 50″ Ultra Roku HD TV: $179.99 (save $320)
- Apple iPad Mini 4: $274.99 (save $125)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or S8: Various prices (save up to $300)
- XBox One X Console: $189.99 (save $90)
- Samsung 11.6-inch Chromebook: $99 (save $80)
You can view the full ad at BestBlackFriday.com.
What are your Black Friday plans? Will you leave the house or do all of your shopping online?