Tomorrow, Friday, Nov. 18, Amazon will drop its $99/year Prime membership fee to only $79 for just one day! Saving you $20! The deal is valid only for individual memberships and not for the gift of Prime memberships.
So what are the perks of Amazon Prime?
Beyond FREE 2-day shipping (which is awesome), you can also enjoy all of the benefits below with an Amazon Prime membership:
- Free video streaming for thousands of movies and TV shows. Viewers can watch their favorite programs on their computer, tablet, or phone. Offline viewing is also available for select titles through the Amazon Video App.
- Free music streaming. Prime Music has nearly two million songs in its library, including a long list of playlists and stations.
- Unlimited reading on any device, including access to more than 1,000 books, current magazines, comics and more. Readers can access their content on any device.
- Unlimited listening to original audio series from Audible.
- Free game content each month and exclusive discounts on new video games through Twitch Prime.
- Unlimited photo storage through Prime Photos. This storage can be shared with up to five family members, who can all contribute to a Family Vault of photos.
- 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals. As the holiday shopping deals ramp up, Amazon will be offering more of these limited-time deals and Prime members get exclusive early access to some of these discounts.
We were not paid to write this story. Our team scours the internet looking for tips, tricks and products that can help you save time and money. However, we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase from one of the retailers mentioned in this story.