If you’re looking for a work-from-home position, health insurance company Aetna is hiring more than 300 people across the country. And the jobs come with really good benefits. So, are you ready to learn more as you get ready to work in your pajamas?
Aetna Hiring People With Marketing, Computer Skills
Currently, Aetna has openings for 335 remote jobs, according to their career website. Positions are scattered across the country, so chances are there’s an opening or two where you live. And the jobs come in a wide variety of fields, including marketing, management, information technology and more.
Aetna says roughly 43 percent of its workforce has telecommuting options, which is awesome for busy people who want to cut the daily commute.
These are just a handful of jobs that Aetna is looking to hire for, all with diverse skill sets and degrees of education and experience:
- Medicare Account Executive based in Franklin, Tennessee
- Care Management Associate based in Phoenix, Arizona
- Medicare Risk-Adjustment Business Analyst based in Overland Park, Kansas
- Provider Relations Representative based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medicare Advantage Field Sales Representative based in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Health Coach Dietitian based in Anderson, South Carolina
- Local Call Coordinator based in Fresno, California; Jacksonville, Florida; High Point, North Carolina; Bismarck, North Dakota; Albany, New York; New Albany, Ohio; Cranberry, Pennsylvania; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Arlington, Texas; San Antonio, Texas and Sandy, Utah
- Senior Project Manager based in Hartford, Connecticut
Work From Home With Benefits
All jobs come with employee benefit packages. The benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage. Aetna also offers wellness and fitness programs, free financial consulting, access to on-site fitness centers and cash incentives for healthy lifestyles. Has there ever been a better excuse to get in shape?
Don’t want to work from home? Aetna also offers flexible work options including variable schedules and compressed work weeks.
And if you don’t see any jobs that appeal to you above, make sure to check out Aetna’s job site. On that website, you can find a position that fits your skill set and interests. Just be sure to click “Refine Search” near the top of the page, then select “Yes” in the section titled “Potential Telework Position” to make sure the job is a work-from-home opportunity.