We were not paid to write this story. Our team scours the internet looking for tips, tricks and products that can help you save time and money. However, we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase from one of the retailers mentioned in this story.
My Jester backpack is my go-to carryall. Even though I’ve had it for nearly 12 years, it’s still in fantastic condition. And I’ve definitely put it to good use: college, hikes, music festivals, traveling as my carry-on – it’s seen it all.
Choose from 3 colors:
Enamel Blue/Shocking Orange
Forest Night Green/Enamel Blue
Graphite Grey/Krypton Green
- Plush foam back panel and shoulder straps carry heavy loads in comfort
- Floating padded laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment fits books and binders
- Secondary compartment has organizer panel
- External bungee secures a lightweight jacket, hat or gloves
- Built-in emergency whistle on sternum strap buckle
- Removable hipbelt and sternum strap
- 360° reflectivity; padded haul handle
- Mesh water bottle side pockets